Friday 5 October 2012

Freedom of Information Requests

The following two FOI requests have been sent to the Council. they have been sent separately as the council can turn down a request which is uneconomic to fulfil - filing them separately affords them less opportunity to make this argument.

Request One

Dear Sir/Madam

Under the Freedom of Information act I would like to request the following:

A copy of any  studies, reports or feasibility analysis commissioned and/or held by the council involving the sale of land at 

1). Strathmore School, Petersham
2). The Russell School, Petersham

I would like this information sent by email to this address. If any documents are too large to e mail I would like them send to my home address:

I understand within the FOI Act I should receive your response within 20 working days

Many thanks and best wishes

Request Two

Dear Sir/Madam
Under the Freedom of Information Act:
I would like to request copies of all council minutes discussing potential sale of land at


1). The Russell School, Petersham


2). Strathmore School, Petersham


I would also like to request copies of any correspondence between Richmond Council and Staff/Governors at the two schools concerning sale of land.


I would like this information sent by email. If the material is too large to send electronically I would like it sent to me at:

I understand under the FOI Act that I will receive the information within 20 working days
Your sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment