Saturday 6 October 2012

Zac's on the case...

Latest correspondence from Zac, received this morning (Saturday).

Dear Richard,
I agree there is a lack of clarity about what the project entails. I have requested a full update and explanation from the Planning Department and from the Education Spokesman, and once I have it, I will ensure you receive a copy.
Best wishes,
Zac


I think Zac is absolutely right to say there is a lack of clarity. There are are at least 2 separate schemes being discussed, one seemingly a fully formulated proposal, the other an ill conceived piece of kite flying. Even on the 'full'  plan, I wonder if full due process has not been followed, and certainly communication has been confused and innaccurate.

Parents deserve to know exactly what is proposed, what is not proposed and what they are being asked to comment on, so they can formulate an accurate view based on the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment